terms and conditions
- When placing an order, you agree that all information is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and jewelry availability.
- You must check all the details stated in a confirmation email to be correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us explaining reasons why we are unable to process your order.
- For all order shippings outside of the EU ,the recipient will be responsible for any taxes or customs duties incurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to mark merchandise as “gift” or “no commercial value”. Please note we are unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery. For questions regarding customs fees we suggest contacting your local custom and tax authorities.
- All rights, including copyright, in the content of the folkana-jewelry.com web pages are owned and managed by craftsman Tatiana Bariová - Folkana Jewelry. When accessing folkana-jewelry.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the folkana-jewelry.com web pages for any other purpose without an explicitly written consent of craftsman Tatiana Bariová - Folkana Jewelry.
- Shipping information: Once payment is received, it will by ready for shipping in 1 to 3 business days. Once shipped, packages in the EU countries usually arrive within 10 days, but they may last up to 3 weeks to arrive. (During holiday season, please allow for possible delays).
All sales of copyrighted jewelry is governed by the copyright law.
- In order to choose this jewelry piece, fill out the order form below.
- After sending the order form, wait for our confirmation email.
- We will inform you if your ordered piece is available.
- Details about your order and payment will be part of the email.
- The payment is wire bank transfer only - we are sorry, but we do not accept credit or debit card.
- Your jewelry piece will be reserved for maximum 3 business days until payment is received.
- After crediting the payment to our bank account, we will inform you about processed payment via email and prepare the package to be shipped in 1 to 3 business days.
- If the jewelry piece is as a commission order, it will be ready for shipping in two weeks.
- A non-refundable deposit is applied in all commision ordered jewelry pieces.
- The deposit is 50% of total cost for the jewelry piece.